Little did he know ...
This little scheme had been brewing in my mind for weeks.
Try to picture this:
move the computer from the dining room to the basement
move the table to the other side of the dining room
move the piano from living room to the dining room
move the book shelf from the dining room to the family room
move the round chair from our bedroom to the living room
move the leather chair from the basement to our bedroom
move the wicker patio furniture from the patio to the basement
buy new patio furniture
Again, little did he know ... innocent question, "Anything around the house you want me to do?" Huge project. He is so patient with me!
So, in honor of our 10 year wedding anniversary (which was completely overshadowed by homeschool celebrations, church stuff, and other family events) - I need to tell you about this man that I love.
1) Like I said, he is so patient with me.
2) He keeps our wedding vows in his wallet.
3) He has a card in his wallet with my sizes on it (even as my body changed with babies he pencilled in the changes!).
4) He moves furniture, hangs pictures, paints rooms, knocks down banisters, finishes basements, puts up back splash, installs ceiling fans, changes light fixtures ... and the list goes on!
5) He buys me jewelry.
6) He buys me shoes - my wedding shoes (yes, without me there he bought my shoes, he knew they were just what I was looking for!), my Doc Martins, my Burks, my Tevas, my Chocos - he knows me so well!
7) He encourages me to go to the gym.
8) He leaves my vitamins on the counter to subtly encourage me to take them.
9) He still makes me mixed tapes!
10) He thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world (even on days when I'm so obviously not).
11) He loves the Lord with all His heart, soul, mind and strength.
11) His love for me truly is unconditional.
2 comments:
Oh wow! You've definitely got a keeper there. Happy 10th Anniversary. :-D
So cute. I loved his post about you on his blog, too.
Post a Comment