Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fly On The Wall

I've often wished I could be a fly on the wall while my kids were home with a babysitter. See how they really behave when mom's not around.

Wishes do come true ...

I came home this afternoon to find Karis dressed up and primped up. Apparently they played beauty salon and followed that up with a photo shoot. (A little background here - Eden saved up her money to buy her own digital camera.) So, as I was downloading the photos I came across this little video. I guess they hit the wrong button and recorded a 20 second video. Ahh... my chance to be a fly on the wall. I laughed till my cheeks hurt!

2 comments:

chrissie k said...

oh my! just a bit of her mommie's drama ;) how precious they are! thanks for sharing.

Gayle Harrison said...

LOL...Have you ever seen the closing routine in Little Miss Sunshine?

Me and G

Me and G