Months ago I saw "Dick and Jane" fabric in a magazine.
I've been obsessing about it ever since.
Finally I found it! Ahhh, now I can sleep at night!
So - in celebration of Karis' accomplishments in reading I made her this "Reading Pillow".
I copied the pattern from a picture of the "Montessori Reading Pillow" that I saw online. The little straps are to hold the cover of the book down and the ribbons hold down the corners of the pages.
A church planting book that we read last summer reminded us to CELEBRATE WELL. To celebrate the little things and the big things in the church planting journey. I choose to celebrate well as we homeschool too. So, we celebrate accomplishments in reading. We celebrate acts of generosity. We celebrate demonstrations of compassion. We celebrate God's grace and goodness. We celebrate the little accomplishments and monumental accomplishments. Today we celebrated with Karis. In her words: "Now, I'm a reader!"
1 comment:
LOVE the fabric Robin!!! And love that you made her a pillow to celebrate her first book. YAY!
~~oh, and i absolutely love the Juno sdtk song that you have playing today! yay!!!
Post a Comment