When we first started dating George claimed that I must be part superhero because of my ability make a "quick change". We would go mountain biking during the day, we would get muddy and covered in bike grease. Then - I'd step in the bathroom (my version of the phone booth) and fifteen minutes later come out ready to go out on the town. Who knew that that was all it took to be a superhero in George's eyes!
Last week I took the girls on their first real "mountain biking" trip (granted they were on single gear bikes). They were awesome!
The next day Eden had her Academy of Dance Grade 1 ballet exam.
I guess she inherited my superhero qualities.

2 comments:
Of course, you are still a superhero!!
You are a fulltime momma, and a fulltime educator. Not to mention involved in countless other pursuits that help better the life of others. You are a mean decorator, phototaker, and scrap booker!
And you still manage to look cute and hip!
Awww! Great entry! Love seeing that whole transformation thing! Hayley loves to play in the dirt and all that fun yucky stuff, and yet be a crazy fairy princess whatever the next minute!
Eden has that whole wellrounded thing going on! Great job mom!!
:)
Post a Comment