
I am frequently asked this question:
"How long are you going to homeschool?"
"How long are you going to homeschool?"
My answer has become like a mantra, "One year at a time, one kid at a time." Sometimes I add, "As long as it continues to be a good choice for our family."
It looks like we're committed to another year. After many hours of assessing curriculum we've used in the past and researching new curriculum I clicked the "buy now" button and bought next year's books.
I love books. And, (just to prove my geeky-ness) I admit that I have always loved the first day of school - the new books, the new pencils, the anticipation of the new classes. So I ordered the books a little early this year - just to give me more time to enjoy the anticipation!
Here's to another year!
2 comments:
Good answer, Robin. I will look forward to following your adventures in home schoolin....
I recognize that curriculum! You have been brought over to the Sonlight side!! I love Sonlight! You guys are going to have a great year.
Post a Comment