Yesterday our garden yeilded 1 large tomato, 3 cherry tomatoes, 1 zucchini, 1 green pepper, 5 beans, and oodles of herbs. And it promises to continue producing for us.
We also took a trip to Kusterman's berry farm where we picked a bucket and a half of blueberries and a pint of raspberries (slim pickin'!). Lest you think that the picture above is an idylic picture of two sweet children picking berries - I should let you know that it is actually a picture of two children sitting in time out (nose to the bush!) as a result of a water fight and screaming-fest. Time out was short lived and the lesson was quickly learned.
2 comments:
Thanks for the plethora of pix & comments (gotta love those dear kids) + the recipe - I just finished making the granola!
m
Robin,
It's been a while since I visited your blog - it has been great to read about your family and see your kids. Thanks so much for sharing.
Maybe our paths will cross yet this summer, if not, we'll see ya in September!
...I'd like Maddy to get the chicken pox - are the ones that Karis has contagious?
Post a Comment