Saturday, July 12, 2008

What Time Is It?

Ok all you HSM groupies ... say it with me, "What Time Is It? Summer-time, summer-time, summer-time, SUMMER-TIME".
It's summer-time ... and summer is no time to be stuck in the basement in front of the computer. We've learned the great Canadian secret: when July and August come around, stop everything you are doing and enjoy the weather because soon it will be winter. So we've stopped. We are thoroughly enjoying summer.
The next few posts give you a glimpse into summer in Ontario. We've lovin' it!
I do have to say though that my dear son is most definitely the son of his father. On Canada Day (July 1) we were enjoying a most gorgeous day at the park - biking, canoeing, reading, playing, eating. Justin looked at me and said, "How long until winter? I'd really like to snowboard on this hill." These boys of mine, one track minds I tell you - ski, ski, ski!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You guys are definitely busy people! I think that you are what i would define as supermom!! Where the heck is your cape woman?! lol.
I think that you need to blog more often as i find what your family does to be so inspiring!!!

Great blog!

Me and G

Me and G