Can't live in Ontario without enjoying some fresh picked Ontario strawberries.
Yep, we like ice cream. Just wondering whether there's more ice cream in the belly, on the face or melted on the ground.
Did you know that on July 11 you can get a FREE 7.11 oz Slurpee at 7-11?
I'm afraid that in addition to the free slurpees we've spent a few pockets full of spare change on slurpees this summer.

1 comment:
Hi, Robin
You don't know me, but I wanted to leave a comment because I know it can be frustrating to see random people reading your blog and not know who they are or why they are reading about your family! I see that you tried to password protect your blog - I also tried to do so recently, and it was also frustrating for everyone, and made mine public again.
Anyway, my name is Karen, and I stumbled across your "My Jill" page ages ago - probably about a year? - I THINK through Julie Stahle (whom I know from Redeemer University) somehow. I am interested in photography (we own a Nikon d80 - love it!) and digital scrapbooking, etc., so I found your site interesting. I am also planning on homeschooling my kiddies (3 1/2, 18 months, and #3 due Dec/Jan). It seems we have some things in common!
Anyway, have a great day, and God bless!
Post a Comment