Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cool Kid ... Cool New Tools

I love this kid!
We're having a day at home alone together. (The rest are off to the Derby Car Race Finals!). We're planning her birthday party (7!!!), cooking, cleaning and having a dance party (she made a trophy for each of us for the dance competition!).

I'm also super psyched about a cool new photo tool that's absolutely free.
I've been a fan of Picasa for a number of years now. It's free, it organizes all your photos and it has some basic photo editing tools. Well, this morning I woke-up to an updated Picasa (I'm also a huge fan of automatic updates). The new features on Picasa include the ability to add text ... it's slick, it's easy, and it looks amazing. So from now on my blog photos will also include text. Woo-hoo!

Try it out: http://www.picasa.google.com/.

Back to the dance party!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Me and G

Me and G