Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

I don't know if I have any pictures of me on Santa's lap. I guess 37 isn't too old to get that first photo with the big guy!
He asked if I was good - I think I was.

We joined about 30 other homeschoolers for breakfast, carolling and crafts with Santa. Breakfast was kind of gross - the kids liked it, I think I need a fruit juice cleansing after eating pancakes at Zellers. But I have to say, this Santa was the best Santa I've ever seen. Who knows, maybe he is the real deal?

6 comments:

George Saylor said...

Santa looks waaaay to happy here. I think you should call him "dirty santa."

George Saylor said...

And incidentally, you have been good this year. Very, very good, if you know what I mean! And if you don't well, I'll explain later.

Anonymous said...

Get a room!

-H said...

Forget fruit juice clense, you just need this gastro D and I are pushing....

Anonymous said...

OH!!!! I told you that hair was gonna make George CRAZY!!! lol
(and bam! there's the proof!)

It apparently drives Santa wild too! lol.

The Passionate Housewife said...

Oh gross!

Me and G

Me and G