I say it every day. Boys are a whole different breed. I like the breed, but oh are they different.
So here's the scenario.
I cooked ALL day (once a month cooking). I was exhausted. I flopped on the couch to watch a movie.
Into the room comes a noisy four year old BOY with his Hot Wheels car - zoom, zoom, crash (much more animated than a mom could articulate in writing).
Before I could realize what was going on the Hot Wheels racers was "zooming" on my belly and over my chest.
I cooked ALL day (once a month cooking). I was exhausted. I flopped on the couch to watch a movie.
Into the room comes a noisy four year old BOY with his Hot Wheels car - zoom, zoom, crash (much more animated than a mom could articulate in writing).
Before I could realize what was going on the Hot Wheels racers was "zooming" on my belly and over my chest.
"Awwwesoooooome! A boobie ramp!"
A boobie ramp??? Yep, apparently mom's chest makes a great Hot Wheels ramp. Over-and-over-and-over. To which Karis piped in, "I wish Justin would get his own boobies so that we could just watch this movie in peace."
Ahh, life with a son. Does it get any better?
3 comments:
ROFL!!!!! Boobie Ramp!!!!! Oh that's HILARIOUS!!!!!!
(i'm seeing a scrapbook page here! lol)
A ramp?! I'd call it more like a speed bump. (Sorry hon, I couldn't resist!)
Awwww!!!! GEORGE!!!!
It's alright Robin, when i lose this weight we'll be in the boobie bumps club together!! lol.
Post a Comment