Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Barack Obama
I did a report yesterday about Barack Obama. Here is some stuff about him and a picture of his family.
He has two daughters and thier names are Maliea and Shasi his wife,s name is Michelle.
He grew up in Hawaii and his dad ran away when he was only two years old.
His mom died from cancer and he is from Chicago.
His favorite superhero is spiderman.(I learned that before the speach!)
To be president he had to put is hand on licon's bible and say that he will be a good presedent.
He is the first black president and he is the 8th left handed president!
*Note: It takes a bit of self-control for me to not edit her grammar and spelling. It's her work - I'll leave it for now.
Her blog is private. If you would like to be invited to read it let me know and I'll put you on the list. I just wanted to have control over who was reading it.
No comments:
Post a Comment