Thursday, April 9, 2009

Going Digital Again

In 2005 I discovered digital scrapbooking. Me and the Shabby Princess became fast friends (ok - in reality I stalked her, she knew nothing about me). I learned as I played. For four years now I've gone back and forth between paper and digital, even tried my hand at hybrid scrapbooking (check out the Sprague Lab for awesome tutorials). Now I'm obsessed with hard bound Shutterfly albums. In most of life I'm pretty confident with who I am. In scrapbooking I'm just not sure. I guess I like it all. I guess I need a little variety to keep it exciting. I guess I like to try new things. So tonight I did a quick little digital page about Eden's 9th birthday.

2 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

oh darn you getting me thinking about digi again!!! lol.
So the kit, was it a freebie or did you buy it?
and wanna give me a workshop on how to do it? :D

Mrs. Breum said...

so cute! I do one big shutterfly book each year. but no cute pages like that- I wish!

Me and G

Me and G