Monday, May 18, 2009

12 Years of This ...

Twelve years ago it started with this:
Which led to a little of this:

And eventually a few of these:

And a whole lot of days like this:

And we grew to look more like this:

And before we knew it we were this:

And after 12 years of this: I'm happy to say that I love him even more today than yesterday and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Probably not more of this:
Incidentally, this is one of my all time favorite photos - taken by me - moments after Justin was born - nothing like the confidence of the third baby!

4 comments:

4 Boys and 2 Girls said...

Oh...your babies are so sweet! And your little fish bowl picture on your page has five little fish swimming under the big fish :o) Beautiful post!

Meghan said...

Love this post! So sentimental - I'm a sucker for it! Congrats on 12 years! If Mike and I are 1/2 as happy as you guys are in 10 years, we'll be happy campers!

The Grammarian said...

This is such a sweet and clever tribute, Robin. You're an inspiration and I am happy to have known you for at least ten of the years documented :)

jammer said...

Robin - i just wanted to say that that last picture of George with Justin is worthy of being an all-time favorite picture! Wow - i love it and i really liked the whole post. thanks for sharing the journey. :)

Me and G

Me and G