Confessions.
It's healthy to confess isn't it.
Catholics got a good thing going with their weekly (or so?) confessions.
Confession #1:
My kids made their own lunch today while I was glued to the computer watching what Apple had to offer us. I don't even own a mac (yet!) - but my husband and daughter have me sold on everything Apple. There you go - in the midst of horrific chaos and devastation in Haiti and I'm coveting the iPad. And what's up with the name iPad? I guarantee you they didn't have a woman on the naming committee. What's wrong with iTab?
Confession #2:
I'm Spatially Challenged.
I can cook and I can clean.
Trouble comes when I am attempting to clean up the cooking.
I NEVER ... no exaggeration ... never get the Tupperware right.
For example:
and:
I underestimate the amount of food, overestimate the size of the container - and vise-verse.
Someone tell me I'm not alone in this?
Confession #3:
I have a list of about 10 unfinished projects.
I am a starter. I have a lot of good ideas. I need help finishing.
Thus my word of the year:
FINISH
If I had one word to use as my goal for 2010 it would be FINISH.
I am not allowing myself to begin another project until I have finished what I've started.
There you go.
It's off my chest.
I've confessed.
But the thing about confession is that it's no good to confess and not do anything about it.
What to do ... what to do ...
How about I finish my obsession with MAC by buying the iPad and defeat my spatial relation issues by finding a new bag that is the perfect size for the iPad. There you go. Done and done.
Not really ...
6 comments:
I am with you confessions #2 & 3, I do both!!!!
I'm with you on #2. That and gauging the amount of pasta to make for a dish. I either have WAY too much, or end up cooking 2 batches because I don't have enough.
Don't worry. They will have a bag exactly designed for the iPad at Futureshop. And it will come with an app that helps you determine which tupperware to use for which leftovers.
I thought the exact same thing about iPad!! LOL I'll bet a lot of women did!
I am a total loser when it comes to sizing up the necessary Tupperware. I can't seem to decipher the correct food to container-size ratio and it totally bugs me. My sister in law gets it right everytime. I think it does have to do with spatial sense. But at least us creative types are not alone. :)
LOL! Loved this post!!
I don't have to worry about the container issue...we NEVER have leftovers!! When Justin turns 11 you will get it.
Post a Comment