Can you spot all eight kids?
(click on the photo to make it bigger)
(click on the photo to make it bigger)
Spring has sprung!
Or at least it's making a valiant effort. And we are enjoying every minute of it.
Among other adventures, today included an absolutely gorgeous hike through Komoka woods with two families from the neighbourhood, me and the kids, and my parents.
I have to admit I was a little nervous at the thought of hiking with 8 kids under 10. I anticipated tears, whining and the occasional skinned knee. But I couldn't have been more wrong. Despite a minor injury or two the kids were on their best behavior - not so much as a sniffle from the whole bunch of them - for TWO hours of hiking.
It seems that the combination of sunshine and woods brought out the best in all of us.
3 comments:
how wonderful to have such a great time! I spotted 6 kids...
have a great weekend!
My eyes must be bad-- I couldn't find them all. Nice family you have!
i spotted all of them!!!
Post a Comment