Sunday, June 6, 2010

Frozen Obsessions

Excuse me while I obsess a little about frozen desserts ...
*sigh*

I have spent far too much time this weekend thinking about frozen yogurt when I should be thinking about other things.

I have found far too many fascinating recipes for sorbets and yogurts ... I may blow our whole grocery budget this week on the ingredients.

I'm dreaming of Coconut Pink Cherry Yogurt, Lemon Buttermilk Sherbert, Strawberry Sorbet, and Lemon-Ginger Frozen Yogurt. Dreaming ... can't focus on the real world, living in another existence ... dreaming.

I now know the meaning of the word obsession.

And I have yet to delve into the world of ice cream and custard.
Someone save me from myself.
Or better yet, someone come and help me eat all these lovely frozen desserts!

FYI Raspberry-Ginger-Lemon Frozen Yogurt is a combination you don't want to miss.

Don't worry, I will post recipes.

3 comments:

The Passionate Housewife said...

ohhhh, I was drooling over some of those same frozen desserts this week too on the tasty kitchen!

mmmmmm....

Robin Saylor said...

yes ... tasty kitchen has expanded my knowledge and got me started on this rampage. plain old vanilla and chocolate mint is plain old boring now!

bjoycefamily said...

We're trying to OD on homemade strawberry Granita here but hasn't happened yet.. YUM...

Me and G

Me and G