Saturday, September 25, 2010

Give It Away, Give It Away, Give It Away Now ... Shutterfly Style

Now that you've all got Red Hot Chili Peppers singing in your head "Give it away now!", it's time for my favorite thing - FREE STUFF. I'm usually not hocking stuff on my blog but since Shutterfly is my little love child I thought I could have fun with this one.

They want to give THREE of you a pack of 10 5x7 flat cards for free (probably need to pay shipping and yes they ship to Canada!). Check out the options on their website - seriously, too many to choose from! I ordered some earlier this summer and they are so stinkin' beautiful I haven't mailed them out yet. Yes, I have hoarding tendancies.

So, here's the deal, comment here and tell me what was the most AWESOME thing you did this summer. Maybe I'll pick you (random pick of course!). While you're at it, take a peek at my Summer of Awesomeness album.


ps They told me to let you know that I got a set of free cards too for posting this!

6 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

hey hey! look at you giving away stuff on your blog now! :)
woot woot! I wanna win!

OrangeHeroMama said...

ooh ooh..ok, so the most awesome thing that we did this summer was move in together and be a family!
*awwwwww* :)

Soph said...

The best thing I did was finally buy a house and take the next big "adult step" in my life!! :)

Meghan said...

The best thing we did was have a baby!!

Debbie said...

The best thing we did this summer was go back home to Ontario from NC to visit family.

The Nangus People said...

Best thing this summer?

Impossible to choose. Teaching beautiful children to swim, learning amazing photography skills in an outrageous weekend or basking in summer's wonder.

I can't choose, I just can't.

Me and G

Me and G