I'm sure your inbox is inundated with the same junk mail.
And, if you're like me I'm sure you delete them without even reading the subject.
On the other hand, if you're like my middle child you might see the creative potential in a fwd.
You might actually open those emails.
You might think, "Hey, I could write one of those."
You might google image something that makes you giggle.
You might save those pictures on your desk top.
You might take those pictures, create a note, and come up with captions for each picture.
And then you might send out a message to all 6 people on your contact list and say:
hay I made this email It is not a forward email.
I HOPE YOU LOVE IT !!!!!!!
love Karis
miss. cutie potutie
mr. pouty face
mrs. big ears
hay mr.DJ
mr. WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






5 comments:
I can't see the photos! Maybe its just me!
hmm ... they work on mine.
anyone else not see them?
i can't see them :(
kori
no problem seeing them even though some are ugly.
i see them
Post a Comment