Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Latest Addiction

I've been a little addicted to creating 8x10 posters to frame and put on my fireplace mantle.

To be honest, I've gone a little crazy.  George claims it's worse than in my scrapbooking days!  I did a bunch for each season this fall, and now I'm on an anchor kick for the winter.  I'm thinking anchor = hope, anchor = Saylor, anchor = Hebrews 6:19.  Plus, anchors make me think of the ocean and the beach which gives me hope that winter is not forever.  Just because I know someone will ask, I create everything in Photoshop Elements.  It's simple, but it does the job.

Costco prints 8x10s  for under $2 each - so with prices that dirt cheap you can trade them out every month if you want!  Here are a few of my favorites.  Feel free to click and print if you like.



Anchor tattoo is from Sailor Jerry



The Help ... best book of 2011.



No comments:

Me and G

Me and G