
The kids are out sledding, George is cross-country skiing, and I am packing to go to Florida!
It is amazing that 4 years in the South made us such wimps when it comes to cold weather - we're hoping that a few nice days in the sun will get us through the next few weeks (months?) of winter.
George and I will be attending "Church Planter Boot Camp" this week Tuesday through Thursday. This is an intense couple of days of study, prayer, preparation, planning and discernment for us ... please keep us in your prayers.
It is amazing that 4 years in the South made us such wimps when it comes to cold weather - we're hoping that a few nice days in the sun will get us through the next few weeks (months?) of winter.
George and I will be attending "Church Planter Boot Camp" this week Tuesday through Thursday. This is an intense couple of days of study, prayer, preparation, planning and discernment for us ... please keep us in your prayers.
1 comment:
Ok, Robin- I'm jealous of you right now, basking in the sun. It's freezing here! And yes, I did it- joined the blogging world. Thanks for the encouragement!
Dawnelle
Post a Comment