Thursday, March 29, 2007

King For A Day!






My baby is THREE!


Everyone says it, but I'm just now believing it...time is just flying by.


I am embarrassed to say that with the "events" of last week (if you were unable to deduce from the previous post, we did have a case of lice at the house - not worth repeating believe me!) and with "visioning" meetings starting for the new church (awesome - and definitely worth repeating!) I almost forgot about Justin's big day ... it just snuck up on me. So, at 8pm Tuesday night I was running out to Walmart for cake mix and frosting and Eden quick whipped up some invitations for the neighbors to come over for cupcakes on Wednesday night.
Justin proudly wore the birthday crown ALL day and thought I was Super Mom because we celebrated his birthday both at breakfast and supper. He recently watched The Incredibles and I'm afraid that he really thinks I can pull off the super-hero gig! You know, I was talking with my neighbor recently about the question "why do we have kids?" ... maybe the truth is we have kids because for just a few short years we can be guaranteed that someone out there thinks we're "super-human"! Honestly though ... I am so blessed and so honored to be such a significant part of the lives of these three little kids. I do praise God that even on the days when I am so much less than super-human that He is so much more than "Incredible" and that I can count on His strength to pull me through. Speaking of being less than super-human, I feel a cold coming on and I need to get my beauty sleep ... so enough with the ramblings. Good night!

No comments:

Me and G

Me and G