
I woke up this morning to find that George had an early morning meeting but that the girls had made breakfast, got dressed and started on their school work ... all on their own. Hmmm ... maybe I'm not as indispensable as I thought I was?
A big thank you to George for putting up with my pathetic whining and to my dad for taking the kids to swimming lessons and then taking them back for play time at Nana and Bumpa's.
I need to remind myself that today is a day for healing - tomorrow I can clean the house, do the scrapbook pages and teach the kids. Today I rest - I rejuvinate - I praise God that I have family to help me out - I remember that nothing is so urgent that it has to happen today. God has given me the gift of today inorder to heal. Not what I planned, but what I need.
Today I heal.
No comments:
Post a Comment