Saturday, April 14, 2007

Not Yet!

No, she's not ready to graduate YET ... but it seems like every morning when we sit down at breakfast the kids look older and I'm once again struck with how fast they are growing up. I'm caught between loving every moment with them, thrilled with watching them grow and learn, and yet wanting to keep them little, innocent, and somewhat sweet. I pray for grace in the growing.

PS Eden was posing as a model for me as I set up to take Graduation Photos for the home school co-op. Great little model isn't she?

7 comments:

Mrs. Breum said...

Oh, I saw that picture and immediately thought that it won't be long and you'll be mailing us pictures of her graduation. It does go so fast- and I'm right there with you seeking grace and guidance.

Great post, R.

jules said...

ahh what a cute picture!
she looks so grown up!
thanks for your post on my blog.
:)
i really enjoyed visiting with you both too!
maybe i will take you up on a visit, at least when the weather gets nicer than it was today!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i saw your blog listed on dawnelle's and the title struck me because i recently made some blog template changes and one option would fit your blog name PERFECTLY! paste this link in your browser and check out what you could have as a template...for free:-)

http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/fish_template.htm

sorry for popping in unannounced...just couldn't resist sharing what i'd found. i'll come back when i have more time!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

okay we'll try getting you that entire address one more time:-)

http://www.finalsense.com/
services/blog_template/
fish_template.htm

Mrs. Breum said...

Heidi~ that template would be perfect!! (I had to peek). Robin, you've got to check it out.

Robin Saylor said...

Thanks for the template advice Heidi Jo ... I love it. I just need to figure out how to get it on my page without losing all the side bars. Any ideas?

Heidi Jo Comes said...

nope. i had to re-do alot when i switched, but it was worth it. espeically with a name like yours and a template that perfect...and perfectly free:-)

Me and G

Me and G