I have so much to learn about living life from her ... oh to be so carefree, to be able to fit all your most important things in little brown purse, to be thrilled more with the change from your purchase at the dollar store than with the items purchased, to be so generous as to give your sister your last peice of bubble gum, to create and not worry what it's good for just enjoy the process of creating, to lovingly hold your brother until he falls asleep in your arms. Now to put it in perspective this past week she also got a black eye while "mooning" a friend who was swinging (swing caught her in the eye), she spilled red nailpolish on my white area rug, and she washed the porch with my special "imported from the states" hand soap - we all have some learnin' to do I guess.
But, oh how I long to keep her joyful, creative and innocent!
4 comments:
I love the last picture of her skirt with those shoes. She's so sweet, Robin. Boy, am I going to miss you all!
I love how you captured her carefree and creative side. She seems like a very special young lady. Great outfit, too.
all those frills and bows and PINK reminds me of her mommie ;) miss you... what a beautiful girl she is! i wish i knew her...
too fun!
love that free spirit!!
Post a Comment