Thursday, July 26, 2007

Behind the Camera

99% of the time I am the one BEHIND the camera - I blame no one but me, my obsession with "capturing" every moment, and my over-protectiveness of the camera.

On Sunday George and I enjoyed a "kidless" afternoon - we biked the trail along the Thames River, passed by the Latino Fest, stopped to watch an exciting dodge ball game, said "hi" to oodles of other walkers/bikers/bladers, and ended up at the Home County Folk Fest for music and lunch in the park. I dragged my camera along hoping to catch some creative shots of Folk Fest but only ended up with these "lamo - stick your arm out with the camera" photos of me. After a few tries we got it right - needed the long-Neanderthal like arms of my husband to hold the camera.

So - this is me - behind and for once
in front of the camera as well!




3 comments:

Tabitha Pye said...

Sadly, this happens to many of us. Mom's are always taking the pictures and Dad's are always starring in the pictures with the kids. I usually don't like have photos taken of myself but since the kids I want to be in the pictures, I just have to convince others to take them of me. :)

Donna said...

So glad to see your pretty face!!

I was just telling Brian that I think we have only a few photos of our entire family. It's almost always him and the kids (or JUST the kids) in the shot!

:)

Nancy B said...

You two are very cute!

Me and G

Me and G