You know those weird posters that they have at the mall? The kind that if you stare long enough and move your eyes in some crazy way you'll see another image. Try as I might I have never been able to see anything but the printed image - despite the helpful hints like "This is so cool. Don't you see an eagle?", "Come on, if you look closely you'll see Jesus face?" - You're all nuts - I see nothing!
BUT - as I was making lunch today I had to stop and take a second glance and then a third at this slice of watermelon. Do you see it? Do you see something there besides the watermelon itself? Am I the one who's nuts? This is cool! Just thought I'd share ...
5 comments:
While I do see a heart shape, I still think you're nuts!
But I love you.
Oh, cute! I bet the kids loved that!
I see a heart - is that what we're looking for???
~Heather
Oh now I see it; it says,
"Your mom is soooo sweet!"
I see the heart, too. I also see a star to the right of it. But then, my kids tell me I'm certifiable...
Post a Comment