
The scene: driving through London (aka the Forest City); kids chattering in the back; mom trying to listen to the radio; we drive by a somewhat wooded area where a couple of trees have been chopped down (or chewed down, as the case might be);
A piercing SCREAM from the back seat followed by ...
Karis: "Help! Everyone watch out! There's a wild BEAVER out there!"
OK - I don't know if that strikes your funny bone like it did mine. But I could hardly keep my pants dry and my eyes on the road I was laughing so hard. Think about it - with all the wild animals in Canada (bears and moose to name a few!) - this great nation of ours chooses the BEAVER as it's national animal! In the now infamous words of Karis, "Everyone watch out! There's a wild BEAVER out there!"
1 comment:
A "wild" beaver...lol!
You'll have to tell E and K that the Beaver is our state animal!
:) miss you!
Dawnelle
Post a Comment