Sunday, October 21, 2007

Adults Only

Kids OUT ... Adults IN.
That's the dinner club rule.
After years of dressing up for the sake of the kids and planning parties geared to little ones I finally had the chance to host and adults only Halloween party for our dinner club.

The Menu:
Appetizer - Pecan and brown sugar Baked Brie
Salad - Carrot and Cranberry Slaw
Bread - Corn Bread
Side - Cheddar and Shrimp Grits
Main Course - Frogmore Stew
(no frogs, just corn on the cob, shrimp, sausage and new potatoes in a crab boil)
Dessert - Amaretto Fudge with Raspberry Gelato

As per Dinner Club protocal George and I made the side and main course and others contributed the rest of the dishes and drinks. It was all fabulous!







1 comment:

Donna said...

Looks like so much fun!
After ten years in our dinner club (and eight babies later), we rarely have ADULTS only evenings. I'm jealous! :)
And your menu looks delicious!
Donna

Me and G

Me and G