Saturday, November 3, 2007
A Picture of Home Schooling
I can't tell you the number of times I've been asked the question: "What does a day of home schooling look like for you?"
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Eden reading a history lesson to Karis and Justin.
The table covered in Borax from a science experiement (white powdery stuff).
Karis listening while watching the timer for our science experiment.
Justin with pacifier in mouth (still!) and blankie close by just taking it all in.
And me - well, I'm always hovering near by, usually in the midst of a cooking or cleaning project, some of the time with camera in hand.
Over time I've learned that home schooling is a way of life not a part of our day.
I've learned to plan a lot, to live in the moment, and to not get frustrated when Plan A gets replaced with Plan B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and G

1 comment:
I cannot wait for my little dumpling to be old enough to read things aloud at a table covered in residual "science experiment" while I stand by with camera in hand.
I should probably work on getting through childbirth first, eh?
Have a great week.
Post a Comment