So it's been a week - I bet you're thinking I've been away from the computer, probably taking a break from it all to spend more time with the family. Good thought - but, NO.
Actually my eyes are tired from staring at this screen and I think I'm getting "carpel tunnel" in my wrists (just kidding). I've taken on the daunting task of "Graphic Design" for Connections. I have to say that I LOVE DOING IT. I've scanned through photo stock web pages looking for ideas, I've discovered my style, and I've taught myself how to do this. And, I've learned it all using my two favorite words: "SAVE-AS" and "UNDO" (you know, never save the original copy and when in doubt click and then undo). I've pointed and clicked my way through. And this my friends is the final product.
I can't believe how much I've learned - it's times like this when I feel so blessed to have the internet and all the resources that are available on it. And I thank God that we are able to use these resources in the building of His Kingdom.
PS We do have a service this weekend - please keep us in your prayers, and if you are in London please join us!
No comments:
Post a Comment