Sunday, December 2, 2007

What A Wonderful Day


The day couldn't have been fuller.
Church
Birthday Party for Karis
Piano Recital
Small Group at our house
Steelers Game

The weather couldn't have been worse.
Snow
Freezing Rain
Rain
More Rain

It was a wonderful day!
Karis turns 6 tomorrow and we celebrated with a "Chef Party" where the kids made pizza, colored plates, decorated cupcakes, and made cookies. I have to admit that it was a very, VERY good party. The kids were amazing - well behaved, polite and seemingly had a lot of fun.

And the piano recital? Well - it all started with Karis (who I didn't think was even playing in the recital!) raising her hand to be the first one to play! Eden followed her up with a "Honey Bee" and surprised us all by volunteering to play another song at the end of the recital. I guess they get their love to perform from their dad!!

I am so thankful.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Me and G

Me and G