Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Favorite Things

It's confession time ...
I need to admit that today I set my timer to watch Oprah's Favorite Things show.

OK - and one step deeper into confession time ...

I actually teared up while watching it. (Pathetic! I know.)

So - since Oprah can share her favorite things, so can I.

I wish I could say "And you're getting one ... and you're getting one ... and you're getting one". I can't - but with a few bucks you can order each and every one of these things online!
Here are MY FAVORITE THINGS!






My trusty Dr. Martens - haven't failed me for 8 years, hoping to get at least another 8 years out of them.










Nikon D50 - already obsolete, replaced by the D40 or D40X. Don't leave home without it. Amazing camera.







Pampered Chef Batter Bowl - unlike Oprah who I'm sure never cooks but hocks all kinds of kitchen gear, I do cook (a lot) and this bowl is always in use.





Photoshop Elements 5 - blows my creative mind!












Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps - love, love, love these. My favorite new scrapbooking tool; that, and a white paint pen. Don't crop without them!







Believe me - I titled this post favorite THINGS not just favorites. My other favorites are not things, and they include three little blondies, one hunk of a husband, two great extended families, and an awesome church community. I am so blessed and so thankful!

No comments:

Me and G

Me and G