Saturday, January 19, 2008

Positive Thinking

It's -13 degrees celcius (in Farenheit it's just plain old COLD!)

Positive spin on things: my garage is as cold as my fridge, therefore I can make lots of food for Sunday lunch and store it all in the garage.

That's it ... that's all the positive spin I can think of.

2 comments:

The Passionate Housewife said...

Yeeeessss....and you are really happy that your friends ice rink is finally
more that just a trailer trash type of eyesore in her front yard! It is now a very frozen and very cool place to skate! You will have to come after High day with the kids to skate soon.
Rinks don't get made without very cold -13 degree weather ya know!

Nancy B said...

oh, my. I don't miss that weather! Ugh! Nice positive spin, though, R. You always make me smile! :)

Me and G

Me and G