Wednesday, February 20, 2008
That's My Boy
Today began with a VERY handsome boy. Actually, as I combed his hair this morning he said, "OK mom, that's handsome enough"! Much to his delight his new haircut easily converts from "innocent little boy" to "mohawk" in an instant.
So, the day began with a handsome enough boy.
After lunch we decided to work on our mapping skills and make a detailed map from our house to the playground. Freshly fallen snow covered the grass and sidewalk, the sun was shining brightly, there were even bunnies flolicking in the yard. A beautiful day for a walk!
At the end of our mapping the playground tempted us - and we stopped to play.
Eden and I messed around with our cameras as Karis kindly posed.
Little did we know what that handsome little boy was about to get into. Did you know that even on a beautiful snowy, white day a boy could come home from the playground COVERED in mud?
Under the snow he discovered "SUMMER" (his exact words - "Look mom, I found summer!")
That's my boy. And boy-oh-boy is he ever a boy! Do I ever love him!!
As I write this he is in the tub, hopefully to return to that "handsome enough" young lad that we started the day with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and G
1 comment:
That is too cute- we were covered in mud here today, too! Wish I would have taken a pic! It's early spring here (think crocus and daffodil) and it's SO muddy...especially in the empty lot next door. Jacob was lathering himself and it was hilarious. Kept him busy while I planted flowers, though!
And I LOVE his handsome haircut~ it looks adorable!
Post a Comment