Saturday, March 8, 2008

Life in an Igloo

Playing in the FRONT YARD!


I will not complain.
I will not complain.
I will not complain.

You know you're getting accustomed to winter in Canada when ...
... beach toys have migrated outside and are now snow toys.
... you add 20 minutes on to running errands because you know you'll have to clean the snow off the car at least once.
... you keep the skis in the back of the van.
... you don't recognize your own kids because they are so bundled up and so covered in snow.
... you run the dryer a couple of times a day to re-dry the snow clothes.
and ... your kids think nothing of having to where ski goggles to protect their eyes from blowing snow while playing in the front yard.

Yep - this is my life. Don't laugh. Don't pity me. Just pray for spring.
PS I don't think that darn groundhog even came out of his hole this year ... we're going for 6 more months of winter.

I will not complain.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Me and G

Me and G