It's good to be home.
To be honest though, we prayed that something would "come up" that would make it impossible for us to leave Florida. You know, maybe stay an extra day or two. But, I guess I'm thankful that we got home safely and in a timely manner.
And, believe it or not, we came home to SPRING! Sunshine - birds chirping - green grass. Praise God!
Home is good. Routine is good. Friends are good. School is good. Church is good.
I am reminded that although vacations are very good, life is good and living the life that we are called to is very good. A life of only vacation would not be good. I am thankful for a very good vacation and oh so thankful for a very good life!
And of course - me being me - I took 548 pictures to remember our vacation by. I will only bore you with one or two!
1 comment:
You wouldn't bore me with 1 or 2 photos. I would be happy to see all 548 pictures you took. :0)
Post a Comment