Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Putting A Leash On It ...

My last post I titled "Creativity Unleashed".
I think a leash might be good every once in a while ...
A few days ago I gave Justin the crushed up remnants of a bag of Tostitos. I asked him to go in the back yard and feed the crumbs to the birds.
Ten minutes later I came up the stairs from the basement to find Tostito crumbs all over the floor from the backdoor all the way to the basement door.
There was an explanation. (of course!)
"Well," said Justin, "I want to play with the birds down in the basement. I'm leaving them a trail of crumbs to lead them to the basement. I want to fly with them."
Creative thinking ... yes.
A few boundaries and a little leash may be in order.

No comments:

Me and G

Me and G