Wednesday, April 16, 2008
A Totally "Terrible" Substitute Teacher
Wacky Wednesday
Funky Friday
and now ... Terribly Dressed Tuesday!
Our substitute teacher yesterday (aka Nana) declared it to be Terribly Dressed Tuesday.
(G and I were away at a Church Planter's meeting all day).
In the words of Eden, "Karis is weird."
In the words of Karis, "Nana is lucky, she buys terrible clothes. It's easy for her to dress for Terrible Tuesday!" (I believe this was intended as a compliment!)
Take a close look at the photo. See how their personalities shine through. For one it was a challenge to dress "terribly". For the other is was a challenge to draw the line, to stop adding more and more to the oh so terrible outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and G

3 comments:
Too hilarious! What fun to have Terrible Tuesday. I can see that you came by your creativity naturally, Robin.
Oh that just made me laugh out loud right here in the library! Could Karis possibly put on any more crazy items?
that is so funny!!
Post a Comment