Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda PART 2

Thinking some more about that sign.
(read the post below before reading this one!)
If the sign is for an INVESTMENT PLAN, then you know what?
I have no regrets and no frets.

I'm pretty happy with my "investments".
I invest in three little lives.
I invest in one pretty awesome man.
I invest in my extended family.
I invest in my church.
I invest in my community.

No shouldas, no couldas, no wouldas.
I hear that the payoff for these investments is through the roof!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your 2 Shoulda Coulda entries Robin!
I live with the Shoulda Coulda's too....I really need to stop that! lol.
Thanks for a great entry!!

AnnMarie Brown said...

Loved the entry... I believe I got the link to you blog off of A Different Drum. :) Hi I am AnnMarie, homeschooling mom to our precious daughter. I was wondering if you have any information about the High Day homeschooling co-op. I was told about it by someone else and thought you might have more information about it.

Me and G

Me and G