ShouldaThey cleverly crossed out the "a" in each of the words, leaving:
Coulda
Woulda
Should
Could
Would
I think it was for a bank, endorsing some investment plant.
I've realized lately that I spend a lot of my "thinking" time fretting. Fretting about what I "shoulda, coulda or woulda" done.
"I shoulda painted the cabinets white, not tan." (note: I am beginning to like the tan!)
"I coulda spent time in devotions this morning."
"I woulda gone to the gym but ..."
Enough already. Enough regret. Enough fretting. Enough excuses.
Time to live in the present. Time to stop wasting my "thinking" time.
I should, I could, and I would. So much better than fretting.
I will go up and clean the bathrooms. How's that?
1 comment:
Hi Robin,
I really like this. I feel like this so often - in fact, Paul and I had a conversation about this last night. I'm not feeling very "present" in my own life - always anticipating what needs to be done next. Thanks for sharing your own thoughts. Megan
Post a Comment