Saturday, October 4, 2008

Listen ...

It's quiet!
The kids have gone with Nana and Bumpa to my cousin Tim's for the night.

Ahhh ...

I have to say that one of my favorite things to do is to be home alone in a clean house. The operative being CLEAN house. Right now the main living area is clean (had the kids scrubbing floors before they left). Basement and bedrooms to go yet.

We've got nothing on the agenda. Just a quiet house.

Kuddos to you Nana, Bumpa, Tim and Sandy for enjoying 6 noisy kids for the weekend!
Note: Tim's dad and my dad are twins - Tim and I are a close as siblings - we each have three kids, girl, girl, boy and almost the exact age (around month a part in age). So yeah, we're pretty tight!

2 comments:

The Passionate Housewife said...

How nice !

Love the new look, by the way!!
I want a blog-lift too...

Anonymous said...

LOVE that photo Robin! And sooo jealous of the quiet...hence the rough day i am having!
See you tomorrow morn! :D

Me and G

Me and G