I need a little accountability. Here is a list of things that I need to get done in the near future but for some reason or other I keep putting it off. I will cross them off as I do them. Don't be shy, if you see me ask me how I'm doing with getting this stuff done.
1. Get a Canadian Passport.
2. Put together Justin's baby album.
3. Send off my blurb.com blog book.
4. Mail package to Rachel.
5. Call Rachel.
6. CD of pictures to Candace.
7. Name tags for church.
8. Bring cheese grater to Kristin.
9. Make shades for kitchen (I have had the fabric for 2 years!).
10. Clean out the shed.
11. Plan my class for HIGH Day for next session.
12. HIGH Day magazine.
Git-R-Done!
4 comments:
re: Passport - apply on line, and then when you get the paperwork done it's a matter of minutes in the office - they have a special line for on-liners and it moves
10x faster than the regular line. Any time you can save will help.
If you need any help let me know! :D
Okay, I'm in the GIT R Done spirit...Here's my list of to do's:
1.Nurse baby
2.change her bum
3.nurse baby again
4.bake brownies
5.eat whole pan of brownies
6.burp
7.nurse baby again
I feel much better now that I got all that off my chest, thanks.
If you ever need company while you're making the shades for your kitchen, give me a shout and I'll be there and I'll bring my craft project to work on. I remembered you mentioned in one of your blogs that you can get a lot more scrapbooking done, if you're around with other scrapbookers.
Post a Comment