I appear to be a somewhat organized person.
I'm coming out of the closet today and letting you all know that it's all a sham. I have secret places around my house where I stash stuff that seems useless today but might be useful tomorrow. Rubber tubs - shoe boxes - closets - purses - all full. So you walk in my house and you probably (on a good day) don't see the clutter.
This weekend I opened the closet door and took down my two large purses -the everyday purses that are so big a small child could get lost in them. The day had come to clean out those purses.
Amidst the garbage and receipts here's what I had stashed in those two purses:
6 tampons
11 pantiliners
1 toothbrush
2 granola bars
6 lipsticks
9 hairties
32 pens and pencils
I dutifully put almost everything back in it's proper spot. Everything that is except the 32 pens and pencils which I tossed in the kitchen junk drawer. Maybe I'll clean that junk drawer next weekend!
Word to the wise - just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't lurk in a closet or drawer near by.
4 comments:
One diva cup would eliminate all tampons and pantiliners. Just sayin'
WHAT?! NOOOOoooooooooo!!! i thought you were perfect!! ;)
32 pens/pencils!!
Sounds like my purses except I also have diapers, wipes and dirty tissues. At least we're prepared :)
Post a Comment