Wednesday, April 1, 2009

M.I.A. No More

Recent conversation with my very observant mother.
- "Does Eden read your blog?"
- "Yes, I guess so - every once in awhile. Why?"
- "Just wondering how she feels about the fact that there has not been a picture of her posted in over three months."


Yikes. I clicked back through the months and she was right. No pictures of Eden.
A quick survey of my Picasa Albums and my guilt was wiped clean. Here is why there are no pictures of Eden on my blog.

I try to take a picture and she does this:


Or this:


But today as we enjoyed a beautiful spring walk through Sifton Bog she got her groove on and actually smiled for the camera. I take that back, she didn't just smile she posed, she strutted, she played with the camera. That's my girl!



2 comments:

-H said...

oooh, love it. Eden is just gorgeous. She is looking so grown-up

Mrs. Breum said...

she is beautiful- and she's gotten so tall!

Me and G

Me and G