Thursday, April 30, 2009

Storyboard Time

It's 10pm - we're done with schooltime stories, dinnertime stories and bedtime stories.
But I have a few more stories to share.

Stories of a favorite place, with favorite views and a favorite camera.


Stories of my favorite people in the world. (As a side note, Justin was very hurt today when he found out that I loved George more than any other person in the whole world - including him. How dare I love someone more than him, even if that someone is his daddy?!)

Stories of a little boy who I love so much that it hurts. A little boy with more energy than thought humanly possible. But hey - he's got some mad karate skills doesn't he?

I love a good story.
I'll probably share a few more later.
But for now - I've got a novel sitting on my bedside waiting to be read.

Me and G

Me and G