You know you forgot to take your memory pills when ...
You can't find your cell phone.
So, you use your home phone to dial your cell number in hopes of hearing it ring.
Next thing you know your jeans pocket vibrates and then starts to ring.
Yes you can substitute "you" with "Robin"; and yes I did find my cell phone in my pocket.
I wish I had one of those "clap on clap off" things for my phone, my keys, my wallet and my sunglasses - you know, clap twice and it beeps. I spend far too much time looking for what I never should have lost in the first place, or for that matter looking for what never was lost.
2 comments:
Arrgh, I've been finding it more and more - it's not age, it gets worse as the number of people in your household increases - and you need to keep track of THEIR lives and THEIR stuff...! Hate to admit that I've seen Married with Children, but there was one episode when a ditzy teenager was cramming for an exam. She could answer a detailed scientific outline of precipitation but forgot what a doorbell was. More in ... more out!
Can completely relate!
Have done the very same thing with the cellphone, but worse is when you ask your kids all panicky
"Where's the baby?"
They look at you like you've grown another nose and patiently remind you that he is sleeping strapped to your back!
Post a Comment