
I'm a sucker for Google Labs new features.
One of Googles most recent add-ons is the most visited sites image when you open a new tab.
I had one of my rare deep thoughts as I opened a new tab tonight. You know how they always say that if you want to know what someone values look at their checkbook or their bank statement. I started thinking that in addition to looking at how you spend your money you should look at how you spend your time. How about a peek into the most visited sites list. I'm a firm believer in not only stewarding our resources, but also stewarding our time. How I spend my time tells a whole lot about where my values are.
So here's a peek at my most visited sites.
facebook - social networking at it's finest. also a big time waster and fodder for gossip and voyerism but we won't go there
kijiji - I buy and sell used things. I like a bargain. I don't mind another man's junk.
my blog - I'm really not that narsassistic mostly I used it as a reference point to check other blogs and link onto other sites
all recipes - best recipe website out there, I use it almost every day
Sonlight - great homeschool books
Planning Center - we use it for coordinating church volunteers - amazing!
stock xchng - stock photography, been working on some new graphic designs for church
stock xchng - stock photography, been working on some new graphic designs for church
realtor.ca - nope, not looking to move, just trying to help a friend find a home to rent (praise God she did!)
Christianbook.com - more books
So here's what it says about me:
First I use my computer a whole lot.
I'm social.
I'm frugal.
I'm connected.
I write.
I cook.
I value education.
I'm serving my church.
I like art.
I help.
I read.
I'm curious. What's on your most visited list?
ps It is kind of freaky how much google knows about me. I choose not to spend too much time thinking about that one.
So here's what it says about me:
First I use my computer a whole lot.
I'm social.
I'm frugal.
I'm connected.
I write.
I cook.
I value education.
I'm serving my church.
I like art.
I help.
I read.
I'm curious. What's on your most visited list?
ps It is kind of freaky how much google knows about me. I choose not to spend too much time thinking about that one.
1 comment:
I love the most visited sites page too! Unfortunately, mine tells a tell of David's life more than it does mine! Other than facebook and blogspot, I'm not very well represented! :)
Post a Comment