It sure has!
But an empty fishbowl is a sure sign of full days.
Summer finally arrived in the Great White North and we've been enjoying it to the MAX.
School has ended as a gentle fade rather than the big bang I had envisioned. With no fan fare, parties or ta-das to speak of we've finished school for the year. yippee
Now the looming task of cleaning the school room and sorting through 9 months worth of work - nah, we'll leave that for a rainy day.
If you want a brief picture of the past week here it is:
JK graduation
Horse Camp
Family Reunion
Church - start of our summer series "Manifesto"
Piano Recital
Connection Group BBQ at our house
cleaning
cooking
sewing
etc.
There's no shortage of things I'd love to blog about - but I'm left with a brief note explaining my absence and promising more frequent updates in the near future.
How about a photo collage? Will that fill the void?
1 comment:
Hey Robin,
Sounds like summer activities are in full swing! Tell George and the kids that we miss you all (and tell Eden that Jacob mentions her often).
Just wanted to let you know that the Mooney family (parents of Eliot, who had Trisomy 18) will be on the Today show tomorrow morning. I thought you/your parents might want to watch it. They now have a little girl, Hazel.
http://thespectacularvernacular.blogspot.com/2009/06/ny-meet-mooneys.html
Miss you,
Donna
Post a Comment