Cross that one off my list of things to do before I turn 40.
I have to say it was significantly better than I expected - it was relatively clean, I recognized a good number of the songs, we were 20 rows or so from the stage, I may be naive but I didn't see any drugs, and the show was amazing. More fireworks than downtown London on Canada day. Confetti, smoke, fire, broken guitars, face paint, crazy boots, flying old men and rising stages - they had it all. True confessions - I liked it!
There's a first and a last time for everything - as fun as it was, that was my first and it will be my last.
And I do need to admit that it was hard to find too many redeemable qualities in a show like KISS - in the words of Kristina (in reference to George's sermon last week on being salt and light), "It's not too salty here!" I'm looking forward to Sunday - now there's a band that ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment